Abstract/Pitch

 Abstract/Pitch


    This photo above is of a story I created for my social media to present my pitch to my intended audience. I created this post using photos about my topic, and I put my question in the middle in large letters. I wanted to use a visual post on social media for my pitch because it goes along with the question that I'll be researching. I included photos of social media, the technology and tools I personally use every day in college, and a photo of a grade to represent the learning aspect. I wanted to make it a post on social media because I knew that was the best way to get my pitch to my intended audience, which is college students, who are the demographic of my followers on Instagram. I did actually get some feedback which I wasn't expecting. I got a lot of likes on the story and even some people responded to it saying it was really interesting looking and thought-provoking. I'm glad I posted my pitch in a visual format and on my social media because I think it added to the question and project overall. 


Comments